To create a perfect environment in the cooking space, a small sink with a faucet is an excellent choice for any household. Designed for modern living, you need to purchase the best faucet for bar sink which matches your dreamiest kitchen fixtures.
Bar sink faucets are usually larger than the typical kitchen faucets. They are also designed to stand up to more vigorous and frequent use and is usually constructed from strong materials that resist rust.
Depending on the height of a bar sink, the faucet is often arched to maximize vertical space.
Table of Contents
Quick Comparison: Best Bar Sink Faucets
Top 10 Best Bar Sink Faucet Reviews:
1. Delta Faucet Essa Single-Handle Bar Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Striking black matte finish
- Magnetic sprayer
- Sturdy and thick construction
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Delta reliability
- Single handle faucet design allows you to control water with one hand
- Diamond Seal leak-proof technology
- Easy to clean
Eye-catching and attention-grabbing, this matte black bar sink faucet is meant to be on display. Perfect for a backyard or restaurant bar, this bar faucet has a magnetic retractable sprayer with several settings. The single handle design is slick and simple.
One big advantage to this faucet is the Delta brand name. With Delta you can almost never go wrong. A limited lifetime warranty is included on this model, so if anything ever goes wrong, you know who to call.
However, with this model’s Diamond Seal technology that prevents leaks from starting, you probably won’t need to use it.
Be aware that this faucet may not be the perfect for industrial kitchens, as the handle may be a little too thin for heavy and repeated use.
The arch, while attractive, also does not make the most of the vertical space. However, this bar faucet comes in at a median price. Built to last and sturdy enough for just about any installation, this faucet could be the one.
- Thick base and strong materials make faucet durable.
- Sprayer retracts magnetically and stays locked in.
- Lifetime limited warranty guarantees reliability.
- Trademarked Diamond Seal technology prevents leaks.
- Smooth surface is super easy to clean and wipe.
- Black matte finish draws the eye and makes statement.
- Single handle design may prove too flimsy.
- May not be high enough for some sinks.
2. Delta Faucet Trinsic Single-Handle Bar Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Can fit multiple hole installation
- Delta brand name reliability
- Single handle setup
- Arctic stainless color
- Stainless steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- ADA compliant
- Swivel spout
This Delta bar sink faucet would look great at kitchen. With this faucets tall and graceful arched neck, it can maximize vertical space. That might come in handy when washing bulky items in a bar sink.
Another space-saving feature this faucet has is its swivel neck. You can easily push it out of the way when you do not need it.
Accompanied with a limited lifetime warranty, this model is guaranteed to last for years to come. Its stainless steel construction is sturdy and scratch resistant. This metal naturally repels rust from water or other deposits.
The single handle design is simple and elegant, and it can give you one-hand control at any given time. Installation is also a breeze, since this bar sink faucet can be installed with two or four hole configurations.
The finish is a striking Arctic Stainless color, which is slightly muted and darker than typical stainless steel. Though it may not match the typical stainless steel sink, it will definitely make a statement.
The price is expensive, but the features offered make this faucet worth the cost.
- Stainless steel will last a lifetime.
- Darker Arctic Stainless color has dramatic look.
- Spout can swivel 180 degrees with ease.
- ADA compliant which could be helpful in commercial use.
- Delta name lends quality to this product.
- Single handle makes operation easy and convenient.
- A little bit expensive compared to other models.
- Darker finish.
3. Moen 5995SRS Arbor One Handle High Arc Pulldown Prep Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Retractable sprayer
- Brushed nickel finish
- One elegant handle
- One hole installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ADA compliant
- Spot resistant stainless steel
- Graceful curved design
With the Moen limited lifetime warranty behind it, this bar prep faucet model may be one of the best bar faucets. Curved lines set this faucet apart from the rest of the crowd and take it to the next level of style.
This faucet is meant to be seen, and it would look great in a bar setting where customers or guests can appreciate it. Its brushed nickel finish isn’t only beautiful, it resists water spots and fingerprints too.
This model does not come with an escutcheon or platform, so it is meant to be used in a single hole configuration. The single handle design has some flair and is easy to use. Best of all, a retractable sprayer comes with this faucet. The sprayer has a strong spray that could really come in handy on wash days.
Not only is this faucet beautiful, it is strong too. Made from stainless steel, it is meant for heavy use and can withstand some wear and tear. The price is somewhat high compared to other models, but it puts function and fashion together amazingly.
- Excellent limited lifetime warranty guarantees this faucet’s quality.
- Stainless steel construction resists fingerprints and stains.
- Muted finish has a sophisticated and understated look.
- Can be installed in a single hole configuration.
- Subtle curves soften the look of this faucet.
- Retractable spray head adds functionality to this model.
- Design may be fussy.
- Spout does not swivel.
4. RULIA PB1020 Commercial Bar Sink Faucet
- Tall arched neck
- Retractable sprayer with buttons
- Stainless steel finish
- Affordable price
- One handle convenience
- Swivel neck
- Aerated water flow
High and mighty, this gracefully arched model might be the perfect commercial bar faucet for big sinks. With a soaring 15 inch height, this faucet will accommodate even the largest of sinks with ease.
Wash big and hard to handle items easily under this spout. The neck swivels all the way around. In addition, a pull-down sprayer is included and has several settings.
At a low affordable price, this faucet gets more appealing. Though it lacks brand name recognition, it is made from the same stainless steel as other faucets. However, the inner parts may be made of plastic instead of stainless steel.
Still, this faucet is built for heavy-duty use and can expel a great deal of water at once. The single-handed control is also convenient. The flat escutcheon base also makes installation easy. This faucet can match virtually any bar sink you might have.
- Low price makes this faucet great for small budgets.
- Tall arched neck maximizes vertical space.
- Neck can swivel 360 degrees out of the way.
- Retractable sprayer has multiple convenient functions.
- Aerated water stream means fast sink filling.
- Escutcheon platform makes installation easy.
- Clean and fresh stainless steel finish always look good.
- Does not come with a warranty.
- Inner parts may not be made of stainless steel.
5. Moen Chateau 2 Handle High Arc Bar Sink Faucet
- Two handle design
- Moen lifetime limited warranty
- Aerated nozzle
- Hot and cold markers
- Stainless steel construction
- ADA compliant
- Brushed chrome finish
- High 10 inch arc spout
With a high arc spout and removable aerator, this faucet can be used for almost any bar sink. Pretty enough to be showcased but functional enough for a work sink, this faucet can do it all.
Its two handle design features handles that are easy to grip, and each is marked clearly with hot and cold colors. The brushed chrome finish also brings a lighter color metal without the mirror glaze of traditional chrome.
As with all Moen products, this model comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It is also ADA compliant, which might be a concern if used in a commercial kitchen.
The spout swivels side to side with ease, and arches 10 inches to maximize vertical space. Wash those big pots and pans with ease under this bar sink faucet.
The price is right too. At this reasonable price, you get several amazing features plus a warranty. The faucet also comes with the necessary nuts and parts for easy and fast installation. It’s tough to find a more versatile bar sink faucet.
- Compliant with the current ADA legislation.
- Two handles are easy to turn.
- Hot and cold water are clearly marked for easy usage.
- Spout has a generous 10 inch arch that increases vertical space.
- Brushed chrome finish will always look shiny and new.
- Stainless steel construction makes this faucet strong and durable.
- Lifetime limited warranty comes with every Moen faucet.
- Handles are plastic, not metal.
- May be too lightweight.
6. CREA Pull Out Bar Sink Faucet with Sprayer
- Trigger-type retractable sprayer
- Angled spout design
- Shiny chrome finish
- Lower vertical height
- Deck plate included
- 20 inch of sprayer hose
- Cold water cartridge
Boasting a lower price and more utilitarian look, this faucet is a little different from the rest. Instead of the typical high arch, it bends at a right angle while still offering some height. A trigger sprayer head is attached to the mouth of the spout and retracts on its own.
The hose can extend a lengthy 20 inches away from the faucet for easy reaching. Because of the sprayer shape, this faucet could be suitable for a commercial setting like a salon, pet groomer shop or professional kitchen.
The shiny chrome finish always will look great and will be a good incentive to clean up regularly. Installation is a breeze, too, since instructions are included. Even a deck plate can be attached to the faucet for multiple installation options. The single handle is sturdy in design and controls both water temperature and flow.
Though this faucet is not made of stainless steel, it is made with professional-grade plastic that will never rust or corrode. Two drawbacks to this model are its lack of a brand name and its lack of warranty. For the low price, though, the features speak for themselves.
- Save on the heating bill with this faucet’s cold water cartridge.
- Spout has attractive angle for a more industrial look.
- Retractable sprayer has trigger-like design for easy handling.
- High shine chrome finish keeps this faucet looking like new.
- Lower spout height may be good for confined or smaller spaces.
- Sprayer hose can extend 20 inches from the spout mouth.
- Single handle design controls temperature and waterflow.
- Deck plate is included for multiple installation options.
- No brand name reliability with this model.
- No warranty is listed.
7. AguaStella AS59BG Brushed Gold Bar Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Beautiful brushed golden finish
- Pull down sprayer
- Single handle lever
- One hole installation
- Long-lasting ceramic cartridge
- DIY 10-minute installation
- SPX hygienic water filter
- Easy to clean
If you want a faucet for small bar sink that makes a statement, this AguaStella model could be the one for you. With its brushed gold finish, this faucet sets itself apart from the typical silver or stainless steel colored faucets.
Its elegant lines are continued even to the retractable spray head that fits neatly into the spout. This faucet has a one hole installation and comes with the necessary hose hookups.
When following the instructions, installation can be as quick as 10 minutes. The single handle design has a modern sensibility, though it may be a little too thin for heavy-duty use.
This faucet would be better suited to a home bar or in a restaurant setting where it can be appreciated with the eyes.
Easy to clean, this faucet’s surface resists water spots and stains and can be wiped with a sponge. The internal ceramic cartridge is meant to last a long time. It also comes with an inner SPX water filter that makes water drinkable and clean. Though it looks luxurious, this faucet comes in at a reasonable price. It might be the one to take your sink to the next level.
- Inner ceramic cartridge will last a long time without rusting.
- Spout has SPX water filtration for clean, hygienic water.
- Brushed gold finish is beautiful and elegant to look at.
- Surface is easy to clean and will resist staining or water spots.
- No escutcheon means one hole installation is possible.
- By following included instructions, installation is quick.
- Single lever design makes one-handed use possible.
- Retractable sprayer fits seamlessly into the main spout.
- May not be compatible with sinks with more than one faucet hole.
- Single handle may be too thin for heavy daily use.
8. Modern Gimili Bar Prep Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Brushed nickel finish
- Single handle temperature control
- Pull-out sprayer
- Affordable price tag
- Clean, modern lines
- Brass inner construction
- Single hole installation
- Money-back guarantee
Pairing sleek contemporary style with affordability, this faucet gives you a clean, modern look. With its brushed nickel finish, it can add an air of sophistication to your kitchen or bar area.
The arcing spout does not come down too low, which allows more room between it and the bottom of your sink. A pull-out sprayer is also included. Though the handle of the sprayer is somewhat small, it is functional and retracts when not in use.
Perfect for sinks that are positioned close to walls, this faucet has a single hole installation. Its single lever design makes controlling the temperature easy and convenient.
Constructed from solid brass materials, this faucet is hefty and sturdy and will stand the test of time. The finish disguises any water marks or stains, and it can be easily wiped down with a sponge.
The price on this model is fairly low for all the components it includes in the box. The manufacturer also offers a money-back guarantee, which can give you peace of mind when purchasing. This faucet has a subtle and unique look that can blend in with any space.
- Single hole installation can be great for tight spaces behind sinks.
- Spout does not reach too far down and makes the most of vertical space.
- Pull-out sprayer retracts easily back into mouth of spout and is discreet.
- Sturdy brass construction makes this faucet durable and hefty.
- Brushed nickel finish offers a sophisticated and elegant look to any workspace.
- Clean, modern lines elevate this faucet and allows it to blend with any surrounding environment.
- Affordable price with all of these features can be great when money is tight.
- Money-back guarantee reassures you that you’ll be satisfied with this faucet.
- Generic manufacturing lacks brand name reliability.
- Sprayer nozzle is very small and may be difficult to manuever.
9. Kingston Brass NuvoFusion Centerset Bar Faucet
- Solid brass construction
- High arc spout
- Two handle design
- Industrial look
- Deck mount
- ADA compliant
- 1.5 GPM
- Duraseal waterproof cartridge
If you are going for function, this bar prep sink faucet may fit the bill. Made from heavy brass and sporting a rough brass finish, this faucet is built to be sturdy.
The finish gives this faucet a rustic and utilitarian appeal. It’s also simple and would look great in any work sink or prep area. The high arc spout does not come down too far, so there is plenty of room to wash those big dishes.
Built with the Kingston name behind it, this faucet does not mention a warranty. However, it does have a Duraseal cartridge, which prevents leaks from happening and is meant to endure high use.
The deck mount for this model makes for easy and simple installation. The two handles on either side of the faucet look classy and refined, and they are discreetly marked for hot and cold water.
One thing this faucet does not have is a sprayer. However, you may install that separately, or perhaps a sprayer is not necessary. Otherwise, this faucet has all the features you could want for a bar sink. The price is reasonable for the durability you will get with this model.
- Has a strong 1.5 GPM flowrate so water stream will be strong.
- Deck mount accommodates two hole installation configurations.
- Brushed brass finish gives this faucet a rustic industrial appeal style-wise.
- Brass construction overall is a sturdy material that will last a long time.
- Duraseal cartridge is waterproof and will continue to keep water out.
- Two handle design is understated and elegant with each handle marked.
- High arc spout has plenty of room under it for big items to be washed with ease.
- ADA compliant for home use or commercial use.
- No warranty is listed.
- Brass finish has somewhat of an unfinished look.
10. Kingston Brass Magellan Bar Sink Faucet
- Extra high 11 in arc spout
- Mirror chrome finish
- Flared two handle design
- Two hole installation
- Kingston brand name
- No plastic parts
- Brass construction
- Swivel head
Due to its soaring 11 inch height, this prep sink faucet option for people who want more vertical space. Great for industrial or residential applications, this bar sink faucet can transition to either one.
Though it has a solid brass construction throughout, the finish is a mirror chrome that is shiny and beautiful. The surface is easy to clean and wipe down.
Unlike some other faucets at this price point, this model has zero plastic parts. The two handles that have an attractive flared design are metal. While this faucet does not have an attached sprayer, its simplicity could be exactly what you’re looking for. The Kingston brand name promises a solid, quality faucet.
The spout swivels from side to side so you can push it out of the way when necessary. This particular model should be installed into a two hole configuration.
Because of its attractive appearance and mirror finish, this faucet can look amazing with virtually any bar sink you have in store. The price is affordable and could be perfect for those who are pinching pennies but still want the budget bar faucet possible.
- Heavy duty brass body and inner parts make this faucet durable.
- Two handles are flared and have a unique and pleasing look.
- High 11 inch spout is higher than the typical spouts of this type.
- Kingston brand name is known in the industry for quality products.
- This faucet is fully metal from top to bottom with no plastic parts.
- The spout head swivels from side to side for maximum convenience.
- Chrome finish is shiny and eye-catching, and it encourages cleaning.
- Can be installed on two hole configurations in your bar sink.
- This item has no listed warranty.
- Brass could rust over time.
Things to Consider Before Buying Bar Sink Faucets
Some bar sink faucets come in the sleek modern style that will match virtually any contemporary kitchen. However, some have more traditional sensibilities. Though a faucet’s function may be the first feature you consider, style can go a long way to making your kitchen or bar area snazzy.
If the faucet will be seen by customers, you will definitely want to consider a style that will complement the surrounding decor. It’s hard to go wrong with a faucet that has simple, elegant lines or an arched neck. These elements always signal sophistication.
Read our latest guide about the best faucet for farmhouse sink.
A prep sink faucet will stay out of the way when you’re working in the sink. One way to increase your workspace is by thinking vertically. The higher the faucet, the more room you will have to maneuver items around. That might also come in handy when you are washing bulky large items.
A short, stubby faucet neck may not be the best option in that case, as you will no doubt have trouble efficiently washing big things. Consider an arched or bowed neck that creates lift and space between the faucet spout and sink interior.
GPM is short for Gallons Per Minute. Basically, it is a number that signals how much water comes through the faucet at any given time. This measurement also takes time and force into account. The higher the water pressure, the higher the GPM.
If you are energy or water conscious, you may want a lower GPM to prevent waste. However, in a typical commercial setting, time is of the essence. You will probably want the highest GPM available so you can complete kitchen tasks like washing quickly. The faster water comes out of the spout, the faster you will fill up a sink basin and get the job done.
Most faucets of this type are constructed from either stainless steel or brass. Both of these materials are long-lasting, and they are frequently used in the kitchen and sink industry. Brass can provide an alternative look that may be a little warmer than stainless steel.
Though it is a durable material, brass does tend to collect lime and rust over the years if not taken care of properly. Stainless steel resists corrosion and rust and is used in many commercial kitchen applications because of its sanitary properties. It also looks clean and sharp.
When using a sink, the faucet handles may be the part that gets used the most. The best touchless bar sink faucet would be ideal, as it prevents any part of the faucet from getting dirty or wet.
Many bar sink faucets come with single handles that are built into the faucet itself. A two handle setup could be good for people who like quick visual guides as to hot and cold shut-offs, and there are never any surprises. A single handle configuration can look more compact and elegant, and it can save you a lot of counter space.
Also, read our another complete about the best luxury kitchen faucet.
How to Install a Prep Sink Faucet
- Plumber’s putty
- Nylon or rubber gaskets
Before You Start
- If you need to drill holes in your bar sink to accommodate the faucet, do so according to the faucet you have chosen. Be sure to drill in the middle of the backsplash if it is a wall-mounted sink.
- Turn off the main water supply before installing your faucet.
Position your faucet over the center hole of your sink. Place a rubber or nylon gasket between the hole in the sink and the bottom of your faucet. Doing so creates a watertight seal.
Using your wrench, connect the main water valve to the underside of the faucet head. Tighten the nut, but do not make it too tight. You want to allow a little flexibility.
If you have a model with two separate handles, it’s time to connect the handles to the hot and cold water. Take each water line and hook it up to the underside of each faucet handle with a nut. Tighten it completely with your wrench.
Take an extra minute to make sure you match the correct handle to the correct water line.
Next, take plumber’s putty and place it around all the areas where the faucet spout and handles meet the sink or wall. The putty will create a seal that water will not be able to penetrate. You can always scrape off any excess after it dries.
Finally, turn on main water supply and test the water pressure and clarity. Everything should run smoothly. Test both handles to make sure both hot and cold water come through. If all is well, the faucet is ready to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between regular faucets and bar faucets?
A bar sink faucet feeds water to a bar sink. Bar faucets are usually larger and built from thick and heavy-duty materials like stainless steel inside and out.
A normal faucet may not have all these features, but a high-end bar faucet models definitely will. Style is also a factor. While regular faucets can be more customized to look attractive in a room, bar sink faucets favor function and simple, clean lines.
2. How many handle styles are there?
There are basically three handle styles. A single handle or lever can be built into the faucet spouts. These are convenient and save space. Two handle models are always clearly marked and easy to use. Then there is the touchless model.
These faucets are usually equipped with a manual single-level handle for a backup, but operate on motion sensor technology. That can be great if you often have messy hands and do not want to touch the handles.
3. What is GPM?
Bar faucets have a high GPM, which stands for Gallons Per Minute. The GPM is a measurement of how much water comes out of the spout per minute. Larger faucets typically have a higher GPM, meaning they can shoot out more water faster for efficiency purposes.
In a commercial kitchen or bar setting, you don’t want to wait around for water. The higher the GPM, the faster your sink will fill and the less time you will have to run the water.
4. Are the cartridges changeable in bar faucets?
Even the bar sink faucet might need a cartridge changed now and then, especially since it gets heavy daily use. Yes, the cartridges in a bar faucet can be easily changed.
The great thing about a bar sink faucet is that it functions very similar to a regular faucet. The main difference between a regular faucet and a bar faucet is size. Otherwise, the inner-workings are similar. This similarity includes the cartridges.
5. Are all the valves the same?
While sink parts are fairly uniform, each model of bar sink faucet may have a different type of valve. It’s always smart to look at the papers that accompany the bar sink faucet you purchased to see what kind of valve your model takes.
Valves in bar sink faucets are typically built to stand up to heavy repeated use, but it is always good to have the information on hand in case something goes wrong.
Where to Buy Bar Faucets?
In your journey to find a new prep sink faucet for your needs, you should try to diversify your shopping. Sometimes shopping online at places like Amazon is super easy and convenient.
Not only can you find a huge number of options, you can read customer reviews and see all the specs in one place. High-definition photos can also assist you in making your decision and envisioning the right faucet for your sink.
However, brick and mortar stores are always a good option too. When you see a product in person, you are usually able to really envision it in your space. You can also try it out and see if the features are really what you need or prefer.
For example, you might be able to better tell in person whether the faucet handles are easy to turn or manipulate. Whether you go online or to an actual store, you’re sure to find a good bar sink faucet.
We have selected the Moen Chateau Two-Handle High Arc Bar Faucet as the best bar sink faucet for kitchen. Not only is it simple and refined, it has a two handle construction that is easy to use and looks great. Both handles can stand up to daily wear and tear and heavy use.
Made from polished stainless steel, this item is sure to resist rust and corrosion over the years. It also has brand name reliability. Moen is a respected and well-known name in the industry for quality. Warranty comes with this prep sink faucet, so you can have peace of mind when buying it. The GPM on this model is high, so you will get maximum efficiency when using the faucet.