In years gone by choosing a new bathroom sink faucet was an afterthought but nowadays we want our bathrooms to look the best, even down the faucets. With such a huge range of styles, colours, mountings and types of faucets no available the choice can be overwhelming.
We’ve put together a guide for the top ten best centerset bathroom faucet fixtures to make that choice a little less difficult. Having some information can go a long way to help you make a more educated decision for your new taps. Not only do you have the best ten bathroom faucet choices but also all of the decisions you need to take into consideration to make the best decision for your long term needs.
In a Hurry? Here are our top picks…
Best Centerset Bathroom Faucet Fixtures for 2022Check Price 1 - Pfister Jaida Single Control Bathroom Faucet
The first entry on our list is the Pfister Jaida Single Control Bathroom Faucet. With a 4.6 star rating by Amazon customers, this faucet has a waterfall style and comes in at a moderate price. It is made to a high quality which is something that Pfister are known for.
This particular model can be mounted as a single hole configuration on your tub or sink. There is also the option for a three hole setup which would use the included deck plate. With five colors to choose from and a spot-resistant finish, a lifetime limited warranty covers the product too.
Deck plate is included
Lower price than other competitors
Great range of colors
Water pressure is limited
Drain stopper is push to seal which could be inconvenient
- 1.2 GPM Flow Rate
- 1 or 3-Hole Installation; Deck Plateor Single Hole Mounting Option
- Push and Seal Pop-Up
- Waterfall Through Spout
- Pforever Seal Ceramic Disc Valves
This faucet comes with a very contemporary design which is why we wanted it to feature on our list. The profile is nine inches tall which means it’s ultra sleep to look at. The surfaces are easy to reach so it’s much easier to clean and the metal touch-down drain assembly comes included with the tap.
The Parma faucet is sold in three hole configurations which can be spread from eight to twelve inches. Having more installation choices is something that doesn’t come as a standard with centerset faucets. There are three finish options to choose from and it is protected by a lifetime warranty.
Surface is easy to clean
Variable installation sizes
Deck mount three holes only
Not many customer ratings
- STYLISH FAUCET: This widespread bathroom sink faucet with 1.2 GPM at 60 PSI features a durable ceramic disc valve and drip-free technology
- DURABLE MATERIAL: This lavatory sink faucet with a metal drain has a chrome finish to ensure quality and dependability, giving your bathroom a perfect touch of style
- THE PERFECT FIT: Measuring 9 Inches in height and 8 5/8 to 12 5/8 Inches in width, with a metal touch-down drain assembly for easy installation, this spout faucet is the ideal choice for your modern sink
- DECK MOUNT: It has a 3-hole mount application with a deck thickness of 1 1/4 Inches, making it the right choice for your restroom basin
The next entry in our list is from FORIOUS with their black bathroom sink faucet. We like this model because it comes at a budget price and has a waterfall style flow. The single handle design also makes it a great pick.
There are both the single and three hole configurations available for this faucet and it comes with a four inch deck plate. The whole faucet is finished in spot-resistant matte black plating which is the only color available. The drain assembly is also not included but there is a lifetime limited warranty that comes along with it.
Well priced compared to competitors
One or three hole configurations
Drain assembly is not included
Only available in matte black
- 【Waterfall Flow Design】 The upper opening gives you a clear view of the flow of water in a stylish way, giving you a wonderful view of the waterfall, relax, pleasant mood. Single handle bathroom faucet design help users adjust to your preferred flow of water and the temperature easily, suitable for all kinds of bathroom styles.
- 【For Longer Life】Lead-free brass bathroom faucet body ensures health and quality. Ceramic valve core has passed 500,000 non-leakage cycle tests, with double-layer encrypted leak-proof hose.Stability and reliability is the biggest significance of faucet. Flow Rate: 1.2 Gallons Per Minute.double-layer encrypted leak-proof hose.Stability and reliability is the biggest significance of faucet. Flow Rate: 1.2 Gallons Per Minute.
- 【Finish】Multi-layer sprayed matte black faucet surface has passed 100% Acid Salt Spray Testing, non-corrosion, non-rust, anti-scratch. The classic matte black makes your bathroom more elegant and solemn. (Pop Up Drain and lift rod are NOT included)
- 【Easy to Install】 Overall Height 6.05inch, Spout Height 3.66inch, Spout Reach 4.6inch. Standard 3/8-In compression threads. Compatible with 1 and 3-Hole installation with cover plate included. The Brief design of this black vanity faucet can help you install by yourself with 15 mins, let you be a Hero of your Family.
- 【Lifetime limited warranty】 This black bathroom faucet offer lifetime warranty and replacement. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems related to this bathroom faucet,we will give you the satisfactory answer at once.
Moen are known for their hard wearing models of faucets and bathroom fixtures and this one comes with a modern design and a reasonable price tag. The faucet has a pop up and lift rod drain assembly.
Looking at the Genta Chrome faucet you will see there are three spot resistant finishes on offer with a spout that reaches just over 4.5 inches. You can mount it as a one hole faucet or cover up to three holes for this setup with the deck plate. The Genta comes with a protection of up to five years with a warranty.
Rod assembly included and convenient
Long 24 inch supply lines
Plastic drain assembly
No lifetime warranty
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed to Be Installed Through 1 or 3 Holes; Escutcheon Included
- EASY TO USE: Single handle makes it easy to adjust the water temperature and pressure. Drain assembly type: Lift rod
- TAILORED DESIGN: Single hole mount creates a cleaner look against custom countertops
- COORDINATING COLLECTION: Coordinates with other faucets and accessories in the Genta LX collection
The four inch version of the Delta Porter Two Handle design has made it onto our list because of its excellent but limited online reviews. There is also a widespread faucet available which is six inches on center or over with three hole configurations.
Focusing on the four inch version, the deck plate has been integrated so you can only mount it with a three hole setup. Both the lift rod and pop up drain assemblies are included. Choosing the two handles design gives you a sleek look that is available in three separate colors and is protected by a Delta lifetime warranty.
Assemblies are included
Four and eight inch mounts available
Design isn’t for everyone
Limited online reviews
- Clean appearance enhances any bath decor
- Lever handles are designed for ease of use for water flow & temperature adjustments
- Mid-arc spout with 7 inch height & 5 inch reach
- Elegant metal lever handles for ease of operation
- Integrated water-efficient aerators provide a smart water delivery solution that maximizes water savings without sacrificing the comfort
Another installment from Delta is taking the sixth spot. The Trinsic model has been designed with a modern and sleek feel that has a high arc at over 14 inches long. It’s perfect for use with vessel sinks because of how far it arches over.
There are five total color choices available and each one comes with a PEX supply line integrated into it. You have to purchase the drain assembly separately from the faucet. Also it is only for a one hole configuration but the lifetime limited warranty is included.
PEX supply lines integrated
Five colors available
Model is easy to clean
Drain assembly isn’t included
Only one hole installation
No swivelling spout
- INSTALLATION. Designed to fit single-hole configurations
- DRAIN ASSEMBLY SOLD SEPARATELY. For a coordinating pop-up drain assembly in a matching finish, purchase RP26533BL separately
- WATERSENSE LABELED. Delta WaterSense labeled bathroom faucets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance
- ADA COMPLIANT. This bathroom sink faucet meets standards set by ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: You can install with confidence, knowing this bathroom faucet is backed by Delta Faucet's Lifetime Limited Warranty
A second offering from FORIOUS is the the two handle high arc which has a modern and cylindrical design. It can be mounted as a three hole configuration which ranges from six to 12 inches in width. There are three colors for you to choose from and the faucet comes with the drain assembly included. This budget friendly choice also has a lifetime warranty.
Adjustable installation options
Only three hole installation
Push to seal drain stopper is inconvenient
- 【Faucet Anatomist's Confidence】Forious modern bathroom faucet function and finish are covered under Forious’s Limited Lifetime Warranty or Replacement, No Risk. The widespread faucet box included all installation components, watch videos to help you installs in seconds.
- 【Strong Heart】Forious Drip-free copper&ceramic disc mixing cartridge has passed 500,000 cycles of water tightness test, to ensure that the faucet is stable. Double enhanced abrasion resistance, is an amazing 5 times the lifespan of the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance. Flow Rate: 1.2 Gallons Per Minute.
- 【Lead-free Cells】Our oral does not like lead, our skin does not like lead too, this basin faucet has passed the CUPC lead-free certification, forious just transport healthy and clean water. Mix lead-free materials stronger high temperature and sturdiness, it also with the addition of Anti-rust finish.
- 【CUPC Artery】Forious integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines are be wrapped by 24" braided Flexible supply lines, explosion-proof and high temperature.3/8 Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections, built-in rubber ring effectively avoids water leakage. (If you need 1/2 adapter, we can send it for free)
- 【Noble Skin】This elegant, matte black finish brings a calming presence to your bathroom decor, able to pair elegantly with traditional, and contemporary decor. Passed 24h acid salt spray test, will not leave water stains and fingerprints in the bathroom and it also help to decrease stain and odor, remains beautiful for the life of the faucet.
The third entry from Delta in our list is the Cassidy which is both moderately priced and elegantly designed. It features a metal pop up drain which includes a lift rod and there are five colors available to choose from. The lines and curves of the traditional faucet design means that it can easily be the focal point of your bathroom. However it can be difficult to keep clean. You will need a single hole faucet mounting unless you purchase the deck plate separately to have three holes.
Five colors available
Comes with metal drain assembly
Lift rod drain that pops up
Deck plate is not included
Can be hard to keep clean
- INSTALLATION: Designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole, 4-in. configurations. (Optional deck plate RP72711 sold separately)
Another Pfister product is the penultimate model on our list and we like this one because of its lower and moderate pricing. The waterfall style faucet feature gentle curves and a three hole mounted faucet. There are only two colors to choose from here but they can be either deck or countertop mounted. Brea has a pop up drain and will be covered by the lifetime limited warranty.
Model is easy to clean
Comes at an affordable price
Limited colors available
Only three hole installation
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
The last entry in our list of bathroom sink faucets is the Pfister Ashfield which has been designed especially for a vessel sink. The design has a water pump type feel to it and comes with a waterfall spout at a moderate price.
You will need to use a single hole installation for this one and you can choose from four different colors. There is no drain stopper included here but the drain grid assembly does come with it. The model will be covered by a lifetime warranty for these types of bathroom faucets.
Design is unique
Grid strainer drain is included
Drain stopper not inclded
Only one hole installation
- Includes single post mounting ring, metal supply nuts, grid strainer drain assembly (NO pop-up/stopper), valve and cartridge; 1-hole installation
- Pforever seal—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Traditional waterfall faucet for bathroom sink; Rustic design with pump-style handle
- Meets CEC, Watersense, and Cal Green criteria for water conservation
- At Pfister, we know what you want out of a faucet because we know what we want out of a faucet. And because we're faucet people, we know how to make that happen – beautifully, reliably, and affordably
How to Choose the Right Bathroom Sink Faucet
Now that you have ten of our recommendations for bathroom faucets you may want to know how to go about choosing from this list. A bathroom faucet should not only suit your needs but also match your style as well. Because of this there are different criteria that you need to consider before making the final choice.
There are a lot of different types of installation methods that span several styles. These go in single hole, widespread, multiple hole and wall mounted models which are all very popular in today’s market. During a remodel of your bathroom you will want to choose which want you want to install before you choose your sink and countertop.
If you’re not changing the sink or countertop then the choices you have for mounting will be limited. This is because you will need to make it fit into the existing hole configuration or try to hide it from sight.
There are so many different styles of bathroom sink faucets that it can be difficult to narrow your choice down. Both modern and traditional styles can be found today as well as single handle bathroom faucet options, two handles, waterfalls, short and tall. Pick out a style that suits you and focus on that category to help your decision making.
When you understand what type of style is going to fit your bathroom the best then you will want to pick out a finish or the color of the bathroom faucet. During a full remodel you can choose brand new colors but for those making a change to an existing bathroom, you may want to match or contrast the other finishes in the room.
If you have a bathroom that is used all the time then you may want to make the cleaning part of your decision. A bathroom faucet that is difficult to clean is only going to make your life harder. There are spot-free finishes available out there from the big brands so that cleaning is simple.
The style you choose could also have an impact on how easy bathroom faucets are to clean. Having a tap with simple lines and smooth curves means that it will be easier to clean than busier, more traditional designs. Polished chrome and solid brass are both good finishes if cleaning is an important factor in your overall decision.
Because the market is so large for bathroom faucets there is obviously going to be a bigger range of prices as well. No matter what style or color you choose from your sure to find something that will fit inside of your budget. A single handle faucet will be less expensive than wall mounted faucets so it all depends on what you can afford.
Types of Bathroom Sink Faucets
In general, a bathroom faucet will have one or two handles but in those two categories are a lot of different choices in terms of style and how they work.
Water Flow Control
The way that water is controlled when it comes out of your faucet is done in one four common ways:
- A compression faucet uses thick washers to control the water flow. You will find these mostly in laundry and wall mounted faucets and will have two handles.
- Cartridge faucets are also two handled and they have a plastic cartridge inside that controls water flow. The cartridges also contain washers.
- Ball type faucets are the newest available on the market. They control the water volume by changing the flow using discs that sit under the handle. They are made to a high quality so rarely need repairs.
Single Hole Faucets
Single hole design faucets generally have a single lever which is mounted through the countertop or sink using just one hole. They are easy to install and are popular with vessel sinks to produce a modern look.
Multiple Hole Faucets
A faucet that isn’t a single hole is considered to be a multiple hole design. You can mount a single hole faucet using a deck plate which covers up the unnecessary holes. Some of the centerset faucets we have mentioned in our guide use multiple holes.
There are a lot of variations for multiple hole faucets which include one or two handled designs, deck mounted or countertop with both two and three holes. The widths tend to range between four and eight inches but they can o up to 16 inches if you have a particularly wide area to cover.
Wall Mounted Faucets
A wall mounted faucet is attached to the wall which will then protude so that they are over the sink. These come in a lot of colors including brushed nickel and solid brass. There are also single handle faucet options as well as double handles.
Many people don’t know what a vessel bathroom faucet is but these are the taps that are the most compatible with sinks that sit above a countertop rather than within it. They are generally taller than your standard bathroom faucet but they are available with handle choices and mountings.
Now that you know everything that goes into making the right choice for a bathroom faucet you should be able to make the right decision for your bathroom or kitchen. Remember to take into consideration the price and how you want the tap to work within your home. We have other guides available on our website if center set faucets aren’t your first choice and you want something different.
What brand of bathroom faucets do plumbers recommend?
The top three brands that plumbers often recommend to their customers are Kohler, Delta and Brizo. Pfister and Delta are both affordable too and come with high quality finishes.
What is the most durable finish for faucets?
Brushed nickel is probably the most durable finish you can find for faucets available today. It’s great because it doesn’t show water spots or fingerprints either. A chrome finish tends to be the most popular nowadays because they are less expensive compare to other available finishes. They are also easy to match up with other bathroom accessories which tend to come in chrome.
What is the most popular type of bathroom faucets?
The four inch center set faucets are the ones that are most commonly installed in bathrooms today. behind this are the single and widespread faucet models which are gaining in popularity as well.
How can I tell what size faucet I need?
You will need to measure the width to find out the size of the faucet because they come in different sizes. To find the right size for yours you will need to measure from the center of the outside holes to the same point of the other outside hole. This will give you the right measurement for your particular faucet.