Are you facing the issue of low water pressure in kitchen? Using the best kitchen faucet for low water pressure can make daily tasks easier and save you money in the long run. If you have ever experienced the frustration of turning on your tap and getting a weak, thin trickle, then you know the pain of having low water pressure.
However, the right faucet can make your faucet water flow strong and steady while conserving your water usage. Finding the right faucet for this task is a good long-term investment that will, over time, give you peace of mind and the functionality you need.
For your convenience, we've included the top-rated 10 best faucets for low water pressure reviews here. We have also included a buying guide that will help you navigate the definitions of certain terms, as well as instructions on how to measure your home's water pressure.
Also, read our complete guide about the best kitchen faucets under $200
Quick Comparison: Best Kitchen Faucets for Low Water Pressure
Top 10 Best Kitchen Faucets for Low Water Pressure:
1. Delta Faucet Essa Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
Size definitely matters when it comes to faucets and sinks, and this Delta low water pressure kitchen faucet delivers on size. Extending 10 inches away from the neck, the faucet's spout also has a 15 inch height clearance. This distance will no doubt give you plenty of clearance for those bulky items that you may need to rinse off.
Another plus of this model is its solid construction. Made from stainless steel inside and out, this faucet is unlikely to ever rust or corrode like it might if it were made of other metals. The stainless steel has a satin finish that looks sophisticated. Because of its subtle shine, a satin finish will always look clean and responds well to simple cleaning.
Diamond-seal technology is something you cannot see, but you will notice its impact. This feature strengthens the inner workings of this faucet and makes leaks much less likely to occur from any of the usual places.
A powerful sprayer is another bonus of this model. Magnetically retracting from the faucet head for dual action, this sprayer can eliminate scrubbing altogether. The sprayer has a one-touch button and attractive black hose that makes using it really convenient.
The single lever design has a three-dimensional turning capability, meaning you can control temperature and flow with one hand. However, since it does not turn toward the back, you can still install this faucet close to a wall or back-splash.
The Delta name is reliable, and they offer a lifetime limited warranty. Size may be an issue when it comes to directing the water flow too close to the front of the sink, causing splashing. However, if you have a stainless steel farmhouse sink that is over 24 inches deep, you should be okay.
- Diamond seal technology prevents leaks from happening for longer
- Stainless steel construction means this product will last for years
- Retractable sprayer head is magnetic and instantly snaps back into place
- Everything for installation, including instructions and option deck plate, included in package
- Beautiful stainless steel finish has a satin finish that looks clean and fresh
- Has straight and even lines that give this faucet a modern design flavor
- Arcing spout gives you plenty of room and maximizes space for washing up
- Single lever handle makes controlling water flow very convenient and simple
- Due to large size, this faucet may spray water too near the apron of sink
- Sprayer may be so strong that it splashes water over side of sink
2. BLANCO Satin Nickel 441332 CULINA Semi-Pro Low Water Pressure Kitchen Faucet
An up and coming name in the industry, Blanco is a manufacturer that people generally trust. This faucet specifically has a lot great things going for it, not least of which is its sleek appearance.
Because it looks so impressive, it can easily blend in with modern or industrial decor, or stand out in a kitchen with a farmhouse aesthetic. This faucet also won a Red Dot Award, which is a prize awarded to products with superior design.
If you have low water pressure, this model's 2.2 GPM will help make you feel like you have a stronger stream of water. With its magnetically retracting spray head, this faucet also gives you some options when it comes to washing your dishes or bathing pets or other daily tasks.
Another major plus is its compact construction. Because its single handle is placed to the side of the spout, this faucet can be installed very close to a back wall or back-splash. That means you can maximize the room in your kitchen and increase your counter space.
One element that sets this faucet apart is its sturdiness. With a stability bar that reaches across the neck, this model has some unusual visual flair that also translates into functionality. The high-arc head will make it easy to rinse off large and bulky items with ease.
This faucet also has an attractive chrome-plated design that can fit right in with stainless steel or other materials. The inner workings are made from brass, which is a common plumbing material, though it may rust over time. However, that probably won't be an issue.
With a lifetime limited warranty, this Blanco faucet is sure to keep working for a long time, and you can have some peace of mind.
- Graceful high-arc neck looks beautiful and majestic
- An award-winning low water pressure faucet
- Lifetime limited warranty ensures you're getting a quality product
- Appealing chrome finish can fit in with any decor
- Sprayer is attached to faucet head and magnetically retracts
- Has an impressive 2.2 GPM flow-rate, which is great for low pressure
- Sturdy brass interior will last for a good long time
- Handle design makes this faucet perfect for installation close to backsplash
- Metal bar connecting neck may interfere with daily tasks
- Industrial look may be too harsh for more traditional kitchens
3. Pfister Cagney 1-Handle High End Pull-Down Low Water Pressure Kitchen Faucet
Most low water pressure faucet options only give you the faucet, sprayer and handle, but this model gives you some extras. With an additional soap dispenser and shiny stainless steel finish that grabs attention, this faucet sets itself apart.
The sprayer head is the pull-down type that snaps back into place when not in use. This sprayer is of a sturdy design that is slightly longer than other heads on other models, which means you can grip it securely without getting a hand cramp.
The soap dispenser matches the rest of the faucet and handle. With this feature, you can have a complete faucet setup that looks great in your kitchen.
Another good thing about this faucet is its included safety measures. Completely lead-free and compliant with legal standards, this faucet is sure to fulfill most needs. The single-lever handle is flared for extra visual interest and is easy to grasp.
Some negatives include a sticky sprayer button that can be hard to press down. Eventually this button may fail and require replacement. The sprayer head also may not fully retract into the faucet spout when not in use.
However, one thing the Pfister company is known for is its great customer service that responds quickly. That kind of service accompanies the generous lifetime limited warranty that comes with this model, so any problems will be covered.
- Bright and shiny stainless steel combines strength and aesthetics
- Separate soap dispenser comes along inside package
- Totally free of lead and safe to use in accordance with legal code
- Limited lifetime warranty can give you confidence when purchasing
- Can be installed with almost any sink that has one to four holes
- Great customer service is included with Pfister guarantee
- The deck plate is optional and gives you more choices
- The pull-down sprayer is sturdy and fits in hand well
- Button on sprayer head may be difficult to push
- Sprayer head may not fully retract when not in use
4. American Standard 4175300.075 Colony Soft 1 Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
This option may be the best low water pressure kitchen faucet on this list due to its excellent design and the strength of the American Standard brand. Constructed with straightforward and sturdy style, this faucet can integrate with rustic farmhouse sink or the most minimalist modern designs.
A patented ceramic disc valve that works internally prevents leaks before they start. It's important to note that ceramic does not rust or corrode like brass or other metals, which means it will last for a good long while.
The sprayer head is built into the faucet and has sizable heft that can really come in handy for slippery or large hands. Buttons on the back of this sprayer can control water flow and enable you to save water when you can.
This faucet has a quiet sheen that is more muted than a satin finished but isn't as dull as some other faucets. The result is a beautiful stainless steel surface that can coordinate with nearly any type of sink or nearby appliances.
The single lever has memory action that remembers what temperature you last used, which can mean extra safety. Not only this, but this faucet meets guidelines and legal codes as being toxin and lead free. It is also ADA compliant since its handle is easy to grasp and maneuver.
Unfortunately, there are a few drawbacks. The sprayer head does not magnetize to the faucet spout. That means that over time it may end up dangling or not automatically retracting back into place. Some leaks around the sprayer head may also occur. However, you can put your mind at ease with the lifetime warranty on parts. A limited warranty is available on the finish too.
- Ceramic disc valve construction makes dripping or leaking very unlikely
- American Standard has been in business for years and makes a quality product
- A lifetime warranty on all parts guarantees repair or replacement if something goes wrong
- A traditional, classy look has a simple elegance that can look great in rustic or modern settings
- The sprayer is large and sturdy, and it is built into the faucet spout for convenience
- Attractive brushed finish gives this faucet a uniform appearance that will make a statement
- Meets ADA compliance laws, and is also free of toxic materials such as lead
- Generous height really make a difference and make the most of vertical space
- Sprayer does not magnetically retract and therefore may dangle after a while
- Spray head buttons may lose functionality over time
5. KOHLER K-596-VS Simplice Kitchen Faucet
Bolstered by the inimitable Kohler name, this faucet exudes personality and quiet sophistication. With its rounded corners and smooth, soft shine, this model has gentle curves that blend in with almost any style of decor.
The hook-style single lever handle contrasts with these soft lines while offering great functionality, making this faucet one for the record books.
A sprayer is built into the faucet spout, and installation will be a breeze due to this all-in-one type of construction. Even the hose is already in place and ready for use.
Speaking of the sprayer, it has multiple buttons that are nestled discreetly at the back of the hand-held unit. These buttons control water flow as well as the on and off switch for maximum control.
Constructed from a stainless steel that has a vibrant yet clean finish, this faucet's surface resists all stains, scratches and smudges that may be caused by fingerprints or food particles.
A lifetime warranty gives you peace of mind, and with a name like Kohler, you will know you can rely on this faucet's quality.
Some of the downsides to this particular model is its predisposition to leaking. Some say that the faucet leaks around the sprayer head over time, while others claim there are some leaks on the underside of the faucet installation over time. The Kohler warranty covers these items, though, which makes this faucet a great choice regardless.
- Kohler has superior brand-name dependability in the faucet market
- Stainless steel finish is of the highest quality and is stain and smudge resistant
- Unique single-lever handle has a certain distinctive style and is easy to grasp
- Sprayer head is an all-in-one model and detaches from the faucet spout
- Sprayer has multiple buttons so you can change the strength of the water flow
- Transitional style of this faucet can look good in a modern or traditional home
- Hose and sprayer is already installed for maximum convenience
- Lifetime warranty is reassuring and let's you know you have a quality product
- Sprayer head may leak, and the pressure may not be great over time
- Unit may leak underneath sink cabinet after a while
6. HIGHCRAFT Swivel Spout Kitchen Sink Faucet
A more traditional take on the low-pressure kitchen faucet, this Highcraft model has a two-handled feature and a side sprayer. With its extremely affordable price tag and variety of features, this faucet could be a great buy for those who are looking for quality at a reasonable cost.
With a shiny and eye-catching chrome finish, this faucet is designed to grab attention and not let go. Its high arc neck has a distinctive, classic style that can fit into nearly any surrounding kitchen design. The two handles are ADA compliant and look attractive and symmetrical. They each have a pared-down elegance to them that combines utility with style.
The separate sprayer has a long hose that can reach almost anywhere you wish. Unlike sprayers that retract into the faucet head, side-sprayers are less likely to cause leaks and headaches down the road. A strong 2.2 GPM rate will make your low water pressure feel much stronger.
So, are there any negatives?
Because this faucet is only plated with chrome, this finish could wear or chip off in the long-term. With careful cleaning this may be avoided. Another thing to think about is that it requires a three or four hole plate, so you will have to plan your sink installation accordingly. However, overall, this faucet could be an excellent choice for those who want to save some money and peace of mind.
- Super affordability means there is less risk when purchasing this item
- Limited lifetime warranty can eliminate worry from your mind
- Chrome finish will always look shiny and new, even years after use
- This low water flow kitchen faucet is equipped with two handles for ADA compliance
- The side sprayer is easily maneuverable and less prone to leaks than all-in-one faucet sprayers
- Classic, spare design has a timeless quality that can fit in with any decor
- Surface resists stains, scratches and other damage from daily wear and tear
- Wide arc neck makes using the sink that much easier
- Chrome finish is only a veneer and may flake off over time
- Requires three or four holes in sink installation, which requires planning ahead
7. Moen Sleek Reflex Motionsense Wave Sensor Touchless One Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet for Low Water Pressure
If you want low water pressure kitchen faucet with more options than you know what to do with, this Moen faucet may be the one for you. With its amazing design and patented stain-resistant finish, this faucet is sure to deliver on style.
The bell-shaped base has a chunky and bold styling that is complemented by the sleek one-lever handle that has little embellishment. The tall neck also maximizes the vertical space within the kitchen sink.
This model also boasts some futuristic features, such as a motion sensor capability. Just wave your hand in front of the faucet and the water will turn on. If you regularly do messy cooking, gardening or crafting, this feature can be invaluable and go a long way to keep your sink area totally clean and mess-free.
A sprayer is necessary, and this faucet combines beauty with functionality. This sprayer head automatically retracts when not in use with the help of a magnetized ring. When docked, it stays firmly in place and delivers great water pressure.
A lifetime Moen warranty also comes along with this faucet. That means if anything goes wrong with your faucet at any point, Moen is willing to replace or repair parts.
One of the only negative elements of this faucet is its exorbitant price. It may be high for some, but when you consider all the features you are getting, the purchase could be worth it.
- Bold styling makes this faucet a great addition to any kitchen
- Motion sensor can be so convenient when cooking or attending to dirty tasks
- Trademarked stainless finish makes polishing or rubbing out fingerprints a thing of the past
- Retractable head is held tight with a magnet and stays docked for the duration
- Moen lifetime warranty makes sure you can have parts replaced if they go haywire
- One handle design is safe and ADA compliant, and it has straightforward style
- Bell-shaped base reduces the possibility of leaks and can be easily installed
- Tall arc neck makes this perfect for washing pets or large items
- This model is noticeably more expensive compared to other similar faucets
- Parts may come mismatched, though Moen guarantees customer satisfaction
8. Delta Faucet Leland High Arc Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
One of the more distinctive options among the best kitchen faucets for low water pressure reviews listed here, this faucet is for style junkies. Due to this faucet's amazing visual impact, you can have one of the greatest conversation starters dispensing your water. With its tulip head design and subtle curves, this faucet evokes springtime and the outdoors, and it pays homage to natural elements.
The arctic stainless steel is a tad darker than the typical stainless steel, but it is not so dark as to have a particular color. This slightly richer tone also makes this faucet stand out. The finish is a brushed look that discourages water spots and is easy to wipe down.
This faucet also boasts cutting edge technology. The sprayer uses a Magnetite docking system, which keeps the sprayer head firmly in place when not in use. However, it can still be pulled away with ease, and there are buttons for temperature and water flow control.
If you have low water pressure in your home, this faucet could make you forget about it. The sprayer head has a SprayShield element in it that enables a strong spray that cuts through grease and grime in an instant. This feature also reduces the splash factor, meaning it keeps your counter tops, as well as your clothes, nice and dry when spraying.
One of the only drawbacks to this faucet is that some of its inner parts are made from plastic. While they won't rust, they can crack or wear down over time. However, with the Delta limited lifetime warranty, even this negative aspect can be turned around into a positive.
- Beautiful tulip head design adds visual interest to any kitchen
- Darker stainless steel color looks so distinctive and different from other faucets
- Sprayer has ShieldSpray capability, meaning it reduces the amount of splashing
- Limited lifetime warranty lowers the risk of purchasing this particular faucet
- Delta brand name reliability is well-known in the industry and has good history
- Due to special patented technology, this faucet is less likely to leak
- Sprayer has Magnetite docking, which means it will stay securely in place
- Faucet offers strong spray and decent pressure even for low water pressure homes
- The extension hose's retainer may need replacing over time
- Some plastic elements may not be as durable as metal or ceramic ones
9. KOHLER K-560-VS Bellera Kitchen Faucet
Make white kitchen faucet low water pressure a distant memory with this attractive Kohler faucet in the Bellera design. Not only is this faucet backed by the impressive Kohler brand name and lifetime warranty, it has incredible functionality.
Amazingly, this faucet can boost your water flow by 30 percent with a touch of a button. With a combination of design and ingenuity, this boost does not use extra water, but instead makes the most of forced air to increase the water flow strength.
The brushed satin finish of this model adds a beautiful element to this faucet. Though it has straight and sleek lines, this faucet also has ridges that simulate classical columns for a more traditional look. Due to these, this unit would look best among rustic farmhouse decor or country chic kitchens.
The single lever is easy to pull and manipulate, and it can control water temperature as well as water flow. The sprayer head is of the automatically retracting variety, and it stays in place with a magnet.
When it comes to installation you want as few headaches as possible, and this faucet is ready to install right out of the box. The sprayer and hose are already integrated into one another when this product arrives, so you will have less to worry about.
The inner valves are made from a ceramic that is much more durable than plastic, and less likely to rust than metal. However, the sprayer hose may leak over time. Customer service may be a pain, as well. Still, with the Kohler name and excellent functionality, it's tough to go wrong with this faucet.
- Great for low water pressure due to its stream boosting capability
- Backed by the ever-popular Kohler name, which is a giant in the industry
- Everything is all-in-one right out of the box, which makes installation easy
- Noble ridges add a little bit of class and flair to the visual design of this faucet
- Sprayer head securely retracts and is held in place by magnetized technology
- Stainless steel finish is of the satin variety and looks bright and really clean
- All inner workings and valves are constructed from a long-lasting ceramic
- Single lever handle is easy to grasp and manipulate, and it looks appealing
- Sprayer hose may be prone to leaking over time
- Customer service may be a bit inferior to other companies
10. Moen Touchless One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen Sink Faucet
If you want state-of-the-art technology to extend from your kitchen appliances to your kitchen faucet, this model may appeal to you. With a futuristic motion sensor technology, this faucet can be turned on and off with hand motions. You can even control the strength of the water stream with hand movements alone. This sensor is controlled by a battery pack of six AA batteries, or it can be plugged in to an electric outlet.
This motion sensor can be invaluable if you are a cook who regularly has messy hands. With this feature, you can keep your sink and faucet handles cleaner.
But a motion sensor isn't your only water control option. This unit also has a single-lever handle that is attractively flared to create a pleasant design element in your kitchen. This faucet also looks stylish overall. With a brushed nickel finish, it has more of a matte look that has an understated elegance and does not scream out for attention. The finish also makes fingerprints and smudges less visible and easier to wipe off.
The high arc of the faucet spout is also a plus. You can move large pots and pans under the faucet without struggling or bumping into anything.
Moen is a well-known name in the industry, and they are famous for their lifetime guarantees on their products. This faucet is no exception, since a lifetime warranty on parts comes with the package.
One of the only negatives for this model is that it may leak in certain areas after a few years of use. Another thing to think about is that the motion sensor could malfunction and turn water on and off when the batteries get low, which could be disastrous if you are not home to remedy the issue.
- Brushed nickel finish reduces the number of fingerprints and smudges
- Retractable spray head is convenient and makes unit compact
- Single handle has slight flare that look beautiful and elegant
- Motion sensor requires only hand movements to control water flow
- High arc neck has a graceful look that is also super functional
- The Moen brand name is well-known in the industry for high quality
- A lifetime limited warranty guarantees replacement of parts if faulty
- Sprayer has a high-powered spray function that can get dishes clean fast
- May incur leaks over time with non-replaceable hose
- Motion sensor could malfunction and cause water loss
Things to Consider Before Buying a Low Water Pressure Kitchen Faucet
Gallons per Minute Flow-rate
The flow-rate of a faucet is also known as GPM, or gallons per minute. Having a low GPM can result in using more water by running the tap longer in order to use a sufficient amount of water for a particular task.
A low water flow kitchen faucet will increase the GPM by forcing more air through the holes along with streams of water, which can look and feel like higher water pressure.
Due to the extra force, a higher GPM can be useful when cleaning dishes, bathing pets or doing other tasks that require strong water flow, and you will require less water to get the job done.
The aesthetics of a faucet should not be underestimated. Since a faucet is the most immediately visible part of your kitchen sink area, a faucet can be impressive and elegant. It's amazing how the style of a faucet can complement or contrast the surrounding decor.
Faucets with high-arcing necks are extremely popular at the moment, and the arced necks provide extra space to maneuver bulky items under them. Conversely, some faucets have straight or angled necks for a more utilitarian look that can fit into minimalist or modern themes. You will want to choose a faucet that is geared to your style since you'll be looking at it for years to come.
Though handles may not be the first faucet feature that pops in your mind, their convenience and beauty can take a mediocre faucet and turn it into the best low water pressure kitchen faucet. Many faucets come with a two-handled design that makes using them easy and clear, and some are even marked for hot and cold so you can visually see which is which.
However, one-handled designs are on the rise due to their compact nature and one-touch functionality. Both types of handles can be compliant to disability codes, and usually handles come with a faucet package.
A sprayer can be an invaluable tool in a kitchen sink. Due to its multi-stream design, a sprayer can offer a little more concentrated force when cleaning dishes or rinsing out the bottom of your sink. Most sprayers are detachable either from the faucet head, while some are included separately from the faucet spout and handles.
Many of the newer models have a built-in sprayer that can be pulled out from the main spigot before magnetically retracting back into place. This feature can be a huge convenience, and it can create a seamless look by having the sprayer and faucet head all in one piece.
Most low water pressure faucet models feature a brass body with a chrome, plastic or stainless steel shell. However, some faucets sport stainless steel construction throughout its total makeup, which can be incredibly solid and durable. Stainless steel resists rust and corrosion due to its lack of iron content.
Brass is a common material for the inner workings of faucets and most plumbing items use this material because of its thickness and durability. When it comes to the outside finish of a faucet, materials can vary from mirrored plastic to gold, polished brass. The finish is more about your personal preference, since most of these materials can stand the test of time.
An aerator can make a low-flow faucet superbly powerful due to its construction. Designed to force air and water out of its tiny tapered holes, an aerator can increase the impression of high water pressure without using any additional water. This feature can also make low water pressure a non-issue since you will still experience the perks of high water pressure. An aerator usually matches the overall look of the faucet and is designed to blend in. Often an aerator is built into to all-in-one sprayer faucet heads too, so you will get the most bang for your buck.
How Do I Calculate the Water Pressure in My Home?
- PSI gauge
- A spigot or water outlet that is nearest the water source
- Tools to remove hoses or connections if necessary
Step One: Locate Faucet Near Water Source
If you have city or town water, you will probably want to use the spigot that is outdoors that probably connects to a garden hose. Remove the hose if one is connected.
If you have well water, locate the faucet or water outlet that is nearest to where your well is located.
Step Two: Connect PSI Monitor
A PSI gauge can be purchased almost anywhere at big-box hardware stores. After you locate the faucet you will be using, connect the PSI gauge to it. You may need to use a wrench or pliers to tighten it fully. No water should be leaking out at the edges.
Step Three: Turn on Water and Take Reading
Turn on the water supply and allow it to fun for a full minute. Check the PSI gauge and write down the number seen there. If it is high, then you know you're losing a lot of water due to high water pressure.
What is Low Water Pressure?
There are two main readings for water pressure. The first reading is GPM, also known as gallons per minute. Also known as a flow-rate, the GPM can be measured by running a faucet at full blast into a measuring cup for 10 seconds.
Whatever measurement of water is in the cup should be multiplied by six to get an appropriate number. Getting an accurate GPM is the first step in determining what type of water pressure you have.
The main water pressure reading, however, is the pounds per square inch measurement, or PSI. Low water pressure occurs when the PSI is under 40. Most homes have water pressure in the 60 PSI range, and anything higher or lower can be a sign of problems.
Usually high or low water pressure is an issue at the source of your water, whether it be a well or from a city waterworks. Sometimes, however, you will find that only one spigot in your home has low or poor water flow.
What Happens If I Try to Fit the Wrong-Sized Water Tap?
A low water pressure faucet should be appropriate to the particular water pressure needs for that spigot. Not all water outlets are the same, not even within the same dwelling.
A high pressure faucet will not raise your water pressure in the slightest. High pressure faucets are designed to control and lessen the GPM, meaning less water will flow out. Therefore, putting a high water pressure faucet onto your low water pressure tap could result in an even weaker stream of water.
On the other hand, purchasing a water tap that is meant for low water pressure but does not fit your needs could result in wasted water. This result may be due to the fact that the faucet allows the flow rate to be too high and strong. You will need to determine what the appropriate level for your needs should be, not only for comfort but for your bank account too.
How Do Water-Saving Faucets Work?
The amazing thing about faucets that are designed for low water pressure is that they can make your faucet feel like it is high-powered while conserving resources. These faucets accomplish this task by combining the power of forced air and water. When you turn on a faucet of this kind, streams of air mix with the water to create a sensation of force that mimics high water pressure. As a result, you save water due to the fact that most of this effect is caused by forced air.
Another trick to these faucets is its outlet's tapered design. The areas where the water comes out of the faucet are tapered to concentrate each stream, which then make the water feel more forceful when it exits the faucet.
How Much Water Does a Faucet Aerator Save?
Many low water flow kitchen faucet products come with an aerator for good reason. These aerators inject water into the water flow each time you turn on the water, which gives the illusion of high water pressure while using less water. Depending on the type of aerator you use and your original water pressure, is generally known that an aerator can save anywhere from 2 to 18 gallons of water per day. That savings can really add up.
Here's a fun way to see for yourself. Remove a faucet aerator and perform a GPM test by turning on one spigot at full blast for 10 seconds and collecting the water flowing from the faucet into a measuring cup. Then replace the aerator and repeat the test with a new measuring cup. You will likely find that you use much less water with the aerator even though it increases the forcefulness of the water flow.
So, What's the Best Kitchen Faucet for Low Water Pressure?
There are several options available on the market right now, and these top 10 kitchen faucets for low water pressure reviews are proof. But we've determined that the Blanco Semi-Pro, 2.2 GPM, Satin Nickel Kitchen Faucet Low Water Pressure is the best choice.
We're not the only ones who think that, either, since this faucet won the prestigious Red Dot award for best design. With its goose-neck design, pull-down sprayer and attractive one-handle construction, this faucet not only looks beautiful, it functions well too.
Another great thing about this faucet is its limited lifetime warranty that comes with the package. Overall, this Blanco faucet can turn your low water pressure into a distant memory with its strong 2.2 GPM stream. With its chrome finish, this faucet can also add a wow factor to your kitchen, making it the best solution to your low water pressure problems.